Manufactured in the Czech Republic, Big Husky Luggage is designed for strength and durability, keeping the contents safe and dry whatever the conditions. The aluminium alloy used by Big Husky allows for a strong and robust case without limiting storage capacity, while comparable plastic adventure luggage may need to be several times thicker for the same strength.
The latest evolution of luggage (‘EVO3’) for the Yamaha XT 660 Tenere feature:
– 2mm thick aluminium alloy – Many aluminium case manufacturers only use 1.5mm, while plastic may be over 10mm.
– Bevelled edges to reduce wind resistance at high speeds.
– High-lip seal design with strengthened and embedded upper lid for barrier against wet weather.
– Corners protected with black plastic.
– Loops on the lid for strapping additional gear.
Big Husky is designed manufactured in its own factory in the Czech Republic to ensure the best standards of production, quality control and testing from beginning to end. Many of the staff are bikers themselves with experience in what features are best needed in adventure luggage.
Big Husky cases have been tested extensively in all manner of wet weather and rough roads throughout Europe, with excellent feedback on protection from the elements and durability. The panniers are not pre-drilled for fitting, allowing control over the mounting height and angle of the panniers.
The complete luggage kit for the Yamaha XT 660 Z Tenere (2008 onwards) includes black pannier racks, panniers and top box, fitting kit and two keys. The full kit retails at £1039.00 including VAT.
Currently only the XT660 Z Tenere is stocked, please enquire for other models